Clickbank Products

Clickbank Products

Clickbank Products

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Is Clickbank Pirate a scam?

Is Clickbank Pirate a scam?

Are you wondering, Is clickbank Pirate a scam? or Is this some sort of Clickbank pirate scam, then ou probably want an honest users opinion.

I bought it. To be frank there's a few things you should know b4 you buy clickbank pirate.

I reckon its biggest drawback is "the list building issue". I was worried by the way they do it. You don't even get access to the list! I was totally freaked out about that...

Isn't it all supposed to be about the list, and how you market to your list? That's when it suddenly dawned on me...

The fact that I'm just getting started as a marketing guru means that actually "right now" I don't know how to do that as effectively as Soren and Cindy - they are prize winners in the big launches. That's true right now...I'll come back to this point in a moment.

If you've tried to do online marketing on your own the I know you'll relate to that. It's a steep learning curve.

So the question is what do they do with all the leads that they get? Well...

The leads are all yours for life They will market to your leads for as long as your leads are happy to allow them to do it.

buy clickbank pirate.

They send the emails and answer enquiries etc, and still give you your affiliate fees, forever basically. They'll upsell/downsell and cross sell and whatever and you'll get the afilliate fee.

This means that you can start earning now, and by the time you've learned how to build your own version of CB Pirate or facebook or whatever your affiliate fees will have "snowballed" into a sizable chunk of automated income...

All you have to do is generate the leads. That's it. Send traffic. Full stop.

So... is what they're offering "good value" in terms of quality? I decided to answer this question the easy way. Here's all 5 of the landing pages they supplied, right here on my blog, and all 5 have my CB ID already embedded. You can check them all out. I have absolutely nothing to hide here. You can pick up a free ebook on which ever one of these subjects that you choose.

Clickbank Pirate

Conquer the Software Niche

Affiliate Elite

Privacy Control

Membership Gold

No Adware

Quick Cash

By the way, you don't have to take more than one of the free ebooks unless you really want too, you don't even have join the list I'm building in the system, to check them out for yourself.

You can go have a look and then see if it's worth it to you to get in quickly or not! Be my guest!

I'll be posting my CB Pirate "results" here anyway so you can come back for an update on my progress, or, better still, subscribe to my RSS feed here and you'll get to hear the minute I start making sales with CB Pirate.

Is CB Pirate a scam? The answer is no! you can see exactly what they're top quality.

Take a look at "My" squeeze pages! Go check any of my sales pages. Decide for yourself. Pick up one of the free ebooks... "Test" the system!

If you reckon I can make sales with Clickbank Pirate, then you just have to imagine that you can do it too.

So... if I buy Click Bank Pirate, what skills do I need to get started?

Put in your personal details into one form with your affiliate code and that's it.

Now you can "FOCUS".

Set aside all of the other stuff and BECOME A MASTER of driving traffic. Stop trying to learn eveything, and just drive traffic.

When the money is coming in, and your bills are being paid, you can TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN all the other more complicated stuff. Imagine, you're able to just learn one single thing, and get good at it. You get to say "Goodbye " to information overload forever.

That is what make Clicbank Pirate, THE EASIEST WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE. Ever.

If you think I can get someone to download one of "My" free ebooks using these sharp lookin' squeeze pages, then you must know that you can do it too!

Click here to go direct to the official Clickbank pirate sales page!


For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment